CHOOSING A FLYING TRAINING ORGANISATION
STEP 1: AIRCRAFT FLEET SIZE AND STUDENTS RATIO
The total number of aircrafts decides the timeline of your training.
More the aircrafts, more number of times you can fly and finish your training at the earliest.
The total number of students and aircraft ratio must be good.
If the school has more aircraft and less students, then you will be getting more flying and less aircraft and more students means you need to wait for your turn.
STEP 2 : SCHOOL'S GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
A good geographical location of your school will decide your flying during adverse/bad weather conditions. India has 4 different seasons and specially Monsoon and Winter season will ground the student pilot with NO flying.
Location with lots of fog and haze such as in NORTH INDIA and heavy to moderate rains such as in WEST or EAST INDIA will slow down your timeline.
This is not a large factor but sometimes its the only factor to slow your training process.
STEP 3: AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE AND SCHOOL'S ACCOMMODATION FACILITY
Aircraft Maintenance In India is not upto the mark as compared to other countries despite this factor being one of the most crucial between training and death. A Bad Maintenance facility will always be a fatal risk to you as your flight might not be updated and you may also end up loosing your life/license.A Good Maintenance of your aircraft will always be risk free and you may finish up your training according to your timeline.
Schools Accommodation Facility is one of the last thing to check on. A student spending months in an unknown area need to have a good or proper accommodation nearby the flight school to save the overall cost and commute.
STEP 4: FINANCIAL PRICING
Final Step to look after and compare with all the schools is the cost of your training.
Almost all the schools in India have competitive pricing for their programs. All the hidden costs such as NIGHT FLYING costs,Registration, Accommodation fees, Aircraft Insurance fees, examiner and check fees, skill test fees, etc. must be checked throughly and If possible must be transparent.
A student has a right to know the Hidden costs and cost of flying per hour for its aircrafts.
Once cleared with all the steps and the DGCA exams, You can join a flying school and bein your training.
NOTE: FOR FLYING TRAINING OUTSIDE INDIA, IT IS BEST SUGGESTED THAT YOU CLEAR ALL THE DGCA EXAMS INCLUDING
AIR METEOROLOGY, AIR NAVIGATION & AIR REGULATIONS & RTR.
AFTER CLEARING THE EXAMS WE MAY HELP YOU TO ASSIST IN CHOOSING A FLY SCHOOL AND FINISH THE REST OF THE TRAINING.
NOTE: AIRCRAFT FLEET SIZE AND DETAILS ARE VISIBLE ONLY ON DESKTOP SITE.
MOBILE BROWSER CONTAINS ONLY 'TOP FLYING SCHOOLS' !
TOP FLYING SCHOOLS
1. ASIA PACIFIC FLIGHT TRAINING- HYDERABAD, TS
2. ACADEMY OF CARVER AVIATION- BARAMATI, MH
3. ALCHEMIST AVIATION- JAMSHEDPUR, JH
4. AHMEDABAD AVIATION & AERONAUTICS- AHMEDABAD, GJ
5. BIHAR FLYING INSTITUTE- PATNA, BR
6. BLUE RAY AVIATION- OSMANABAD, MH
7. CHIMES AVIATION ACADEMY-DHANA, M.P
8. FLYTECH AVIATION ACADEMY- HYDERABAD, TS
9. FLACON AVIATION ACADEMY- FAIZABAD, UP
10. GOVERNMENT AVIATION TRAINING INSTITUTE (GATI)- BHUBANESWAR, OD
11. GARG AVIATION- KANPUR, UP
12. GUJRAT FLYING CLUB- VADODRA, GJ
13. HARYANA INSTITUTE OF CIVIL AVIATION- KARNAL, HR
14. INDIRA GANDHI RASHTRIYA UDAAN ACADEMY(IGRUA)- RAE BARELI, UP
15. MADHYA PRADESH FLYING CLUB- INDORE & BHOPAL, M.P
16. NAGPUR FLYING CLUB- NAGPUR, MH
17. NATIONAL FLYING TRAINING INSTITUTE- GONDIA, MH
18. ORIENT FLIGHT AVIATION ACADEMY- MYSORE, KN
19. PATIALA FLYING CLUB- PATIALA, PB
20. SARASWATI AVIATION ACADEMY- SULTANPUR, UP
21. TELANGANA AVIATION ACADEMY-HYDERABAD, TS
22. THE BOMBAY FLYING CLUB- MUMBAI, MH
23. WINGS AVIATION ACADEMY- HYDERABAD, TS
AIRCRAFT FLEET SIZE
SINGLE ENGINE FLEET
1. DA-40: 3
2. C152: 1, C172: 4
3. C152: 3 , C172: 1
4. C152: 1, C172: 2
5. C172 R: 4
6. C152: 1 , C172: 3
7. C172R: 7
8. C152: 3, C172: 1
9. C152: 8
10. C152: 2, C172: 3
11.C152: 3, C172: 2, BEECH BONANZA:1
12. C152: 2 , C172: 1
13. C152: 3 , C172: 4
14. DA-40: 13, TB-20: 4, ZLIN 242L: 3
15. C152: 3 , C172: 2
16. C152: 3 , C172: 1
17. DA-40: 12
18. C152: 2 , C172: 5
19. C152: 2 , C172: 4
20. C172: 2
21. C152: 3 , C172: 1
22. C152: 1 , C172: 5
23. C152: 2 , C172: 1
MULTI ENGINE FLEET
1. DA-42: 1
2. P-68: 1
7. PA-34: 1, DA-42: 1
9. PA-34: 2
10. PA-34: 1
11. CESSENA-310: 1
14. DA-42: 2
15. B-58:1, P-68: 1
17. DA-42: 1
19. P2006T: 1, G-58: 1
20. P-68: 1
21. DA-42: 1
22. PA-18: 1
23. P-68:1, P2006T: 1